Ross Ade Stadium Rules
Fans are expected to conduct themselves in their best behavior to not disrupt other fans from enjoying their time at Ross-Ade Stadium:
- No unruly actions or behaviors that may disrupt others. If you do feel bothered by any inappropriate behavior, kindly proceed to report it to the nearest usher, security guard or facility/operations staff member.
- Strictly no foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- No alcohol is permitted. Those appearing intoxicated and/or in possession of alcoholic beverages will be denied entry or will be subject to ejection from the facilities.
- Do not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with play. Violators will be immediately ejected and/or arrested for prosecution.
- Only sit in your allocated ticketed seats and show your tickets when requested.
- No obscene or indecent clothing is permitted into the venue.
- Clothing, banners, or other items may not be hung over the railing.
- Requests from staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures must be adhered by guests.
- Guests who do not adhere to the Code of Conduct provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets. Violators may also be in violation of federal/state/city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Other rules that fans should take note are:
- Any style of bag that measures 16″ by 16″ by 8″ or smaller will be permitted inside Angel Stadium. All bags exceeding these dimensions will not be allowed inside the facility.
- All guests upon
entry will walk through a metal detector at the gates.
The items that can stay on your person:
Belts, coins, wallet, watches and jewelry, shoes, jackets
These items will need to be removed:
Cell phones, cameras, sunglass cases
- Hard-sided coolers are not allowed inside Ross-Ade Stadium.
- All bags that meet the size guidelines will be subject to search prior to entry into the stadium
- There are no bag storage facilities outside of Angel Stadium. Bags that do not meet our size guidelines or refuse to be searched cannot be stored or watched by Angel Stadium staff.
- No weapons are allowed inside Angel Stadium.
- Only factory sealed plastic bottles with water, flavored water or sports drinks up to one liter in size, are permitted inside Angel Stadium.
- Aerosol spray cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any bag larger than 16″ x 16″ x 8″
- Banners/signs, over 3′ x 12′
- Beach balls and inflatables
- Brooms, poles, and sticks
- Cameras with lens over 6″, tri and monopods
- Cans, glass bottles, thermoses
- Full-size baseball bats
- Guests wearing costumes are prohibited from wearing any type of masks.
- Hard-sided coolers
- Knives of any size
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers, musical instruments
- Obscene language printed on signs and T-shirts, etc.
- Outside food (food brought from home or fast food, etc.) in all suites
- Pets (except service animals)
- Weapons of any kind (regardless of permit)
- Wrapped Packages
- Diaper bags (any size), the child must be present
- Electronic devices such as laptop computers and tablets are permitted as long as they do not interfere with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
- Empty reusable bottles
- Halo Sticks (Angels team-issued only)
- Outside food (food brought from home or fast food, etc.) in non-suite seating locations. No bulk amounts
- Personal cameras with a lens less than 6 inches
- Personal-sized umbrellas
- Plastic water bottles, up to one liter in size (33.814 US fluid ounces). Must be a “store bought” clear plastic bottle that is factory sealed
- Segways (see the policy below for more information)
- Selfie Sticks are permitted as long as they do not interfere with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
- Small TV/radios (must fit under a seat)
Tobacco products and e-cigarettes are not permitted in the stadium.